Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Monday, June 07, 2004

Prince of Tennis

now you guys listen to me. i havent seen the whole series but i will not write a review of prince of tennis per episode! this is going to be a one-shot thing if not done in multiple parts due to writer's block and miscellaneous/anonymous reasons...

i believe nobody has taken claim over prince of tennis... so if there are no violent reactions whatsoever from the readers, other reviewers and whoever you are... i shall put up my review the next time i go online.

advert: you can go see prince of tennis here in my house but i only have episodes 1 up to 115. feel free to ask me about viewing this certain series or any other series that is par of my euh... anime collection?...

ja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home