Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wolf's Rain Episode 3: "Bad Fellow"

Long time no post ne? Well, 'tish my cousin's fault because she keeps on forgetting to give me back my Wolf's Rain videos. Bah. Anyway, back to the review! XD

The episode is like an animated wolfy telenovela. Both Tsume and Toboe have issues and no one hasn't recovered from the previous episode's shock.

Well, in terms of character development, wolf's rain is going good so far. We learn more about them, not in the background/ history sense but more of how they think and react to things. Soon enough you'll see the pack will have a more 3d character thing going on than your usual 4-bishie formula, which I think I mentioned earlier.

You'll see sparks as both of the strongest wolves (Kiba and Tsume) glare at each other fighting for dominance or the title of alpha male. Well, they're all males ne? But someone has to lead them. ^^

So far, wolf's rain is a good anime. Actually its one of my favorites and that is why I'm giving ou this review. To make you see why I like it ^^ Well, if you can't take mah word for it, you just have to watch it ne? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home