Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Yosha...
I don't know why she bothers... IMO, that series is about as interesting as watching a cockroach on the ceiling, wondering if It will fall on you.. the roach, not the ceiling. XD
Well, I was told that If I had nothing else to do I could review games, so, I will.. Shinobi, even though it came out ages and ages ago, I will only review now, as I have only begun to play it now. XD
The game is pretty solid, Excellent eye candy.. (stealth dashes are the shiznit! XD) But I can't comment much on the sound. Since I play in a rental, I can't hear a damned thing. Moritsune is cool. Hotsuma is cooler. But having the elder brother (Moritsune or Hotsuma, I currently forget who bigla. XD) as the first major boss was a cool idea, but.. on your first try, you'll be as annoyed as hell to find out that you CANNOT DAMAGE HIM AT ALL off the bat. But once you figure out that fooling him into falling off the building drains him of at least 1/8th of his life, the rest of the fight is chickenshit. If you're fancy, you can wait for him to summon his minions, and Tate his silly arse. There's another aspect of the game. Tate. This move allows you to increase the damage your sword does, depending on the number of enemies you kill. Requirement is at least four enemies killed under ten seconds. Pulling it off succesfully treats you to a quick sequence which must be this game's counterpart to Tenchuâ„¢'s stealth kills. If you don't understand me, good. Play the game to figure out what I'm talking about. What? Don't have a PS2? Neither do I. XD I just want to complain about that bastard Homura, though.. think Hisoka of HXH fame with teh blazing red hair wearing a Trenchcoat with a flame pattern. Bastard is standing at the other end of the level, taunting 'Kochi da!' and when you get to him, he teleports off in a boom. Bah. Two ways to beat him, though. Long yet simple.. run around, combo him when he shows up, run off... (though this could take you well over an hour. XD) or Tate his minions, (In mid-air, no less!) then run over to him while Akujiki (your sword) is at full power from the Tate and slash 'im. This method takes all off at leats twenty seconds. Damned hard, though, If you don't have the skills. Now I've wasted too much space. I only wrote this cause I'm bored. XD See you people on the servers. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home