Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ultra Maniac Op - Second Review

Hahaha, atleast now I can contribute something. I was on my Tita's house last Sunday, and they have CABLE! I was able to watch 4 episodes of Ultra Maniacs, And the opening rocks! I don't know who sang it, but my guess its some cute singer, with a cute voice. It actually inspired me to do an artwork, not a fanwork though. By the way, this just hit me out of nowhere, why the hell did they call the series Ultra Maniacs? The story is about witchcraft, magic and all that jazz, but why ultra maniacs? Can anybody tell me?
Truth is, I can give a freakin' reason for it, but its not factual, so all you know-it-alls out there, help me out here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home