Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Monday, February 23, 2004

Get Backers episode 2 - second review
My reactions on a couple of stuffage from the second epi:

1) people ignoring Ban while he hands out the flyers/brochures/whatsits
- how COULD they??! >.<

2) on the flyers/brochures/whatsits themselves
- how'd Ban & Ginji manage to afford them? Then again nobody really takes them, so it's probably recycled. I dunno. Same goes for Ban's cigarette.

3) SD Ban & Tare!Ginji being thrown out of Honky Tonk
- meanie! >.< I'd never throw them out! I'd just place them lightly on the ground so as not to hurt their little tooshies. Was that a 'plok' sound I heard when Tare!Ginji landed?? 0.o

4) Ban & Ginji's PDOEAS faces
- I didn't know whether I should feel sorry for them or be amused. But that was really disturbing, I say.

5) Episode 2 & Poverty
- I swear, episode 2 is good PALIHAN material. XD

Thanks to Emi for letting me crash her place to watch GB. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home