Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The king of the iron fist has been edited.

Yes, it's true. There IS a Tekken 5.1, and it is a sad, sad day for Mishima haters out there.

It's basically the same game, but with a few tweaks here and there... I.E, Nina William's uf+1 has been slowed down immensely. Steve Fox moves like he was playing DDM on 500 BPM. And The Mishimas rule the playgorund. Oh yes.

Then again, I've always hated the mishimas. Go figure. Jin roxxorz, though. XD

Anyhow, no full review on this... It's about as futile as making a review everytime Sammy updates GGXX with a new version.

Will keep you people posted on new stuff that i notice, though. Ja.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey khan I hope you don't mind me dropping you a line here. No one ever comments on my blog (maybe it's too boring...lol) but I found yours doing a search for socom 3 tournament so I guess you have a post related to that...lol We're making a S3 tournament ( http://www.urgentfury.com ) and I just wanted to find people that were interested. We think it's going to be the best S3 tournament ever. I was at this blog earlier where the owner got pissed off because a couple of people posted a link or ad or something and he said he was going to find them and kick their @$$...lol! So I hope you don't get mad at me! Well cool blog, later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home