Yorokonde! Review

No longer the Anime Blog you once knew. We review Anime, Manga, Games, Music, Dramas, Plays, Comic Books, Websites, TV Channels, what have you. Not bad, eh?

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Rika Gets Her Wish

Well, Rika-chan~ you wanted happy people to post on Yorokonde Review!... Guess what? I'm happy! And I'm posting! Groar! XD

Just don't expect me to do decent anime reviews though. We still don't have cable right now, thus making me the biggest loser in the history of the world for not having access to Animax. Go me. I guess I'll just be doing Jpop stuff, being the self-proclaimed jpop princess & all. Key word: self-proclaimed. Teeheehee.

Anyways, does anybody else here listen to Aya Ueto? I think she's fairly new~ I dunno~ I can't find much on her since a lot of her fan sites are in Japanese & my J-IQ is equal to that of the monoblock chair I am sitting on at the moment (meaning ZERO). But thanks to my mp3 hoarding nature, I think I've completed all the tracks in her album. Wheee~ ΓΌ Her music is a little indescribable but one way to put it is that most of them are opening/ending song material. I'm sure you get my drift. Plus, Aya's really kewt too~ XD

And Hikaru Utada did a duet with Jessa Zaragoza for the English version of First Love. Don't ask.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home